Continuous Improvement Isn’t Enough
Loan Officers hold one the top 10 jobs projected to be replaced by technology, and our highly-commoditized industry increasingly competes on the basis of price.
When continuous improvement isn’t enough, you must change the game through strategic innovation.
Customer eXperience Officer, Steve Dorfman, is finding ways to:
- Enhance customer and employee experience. According to Gartner research, by the end of this year, 89% of companies expect to compete primarily on the basis of customer experience. By refining our customer service programs, Steve is inspiring even more delight, engagement and loyalty among our customers.
- Serve as the front line to addressing unhappiness during the mortgage process. With our multi-touch survey system, we always have an idea of how our customers are feeling, and our CXO ensures that any issues are handled professionally and immediately, ultimately boosting our Loan Officers’ referral and return business.
- Keep doing things right, but also to do them better. Our closed loop survey system, NPS scoring (system of rating customer satisfaction), employee experience committee, and CXO are all puzzle pieces in our larger path to innovation.
The Apex Experience Guarantee
An internal Chief eXperience Officer that can not only help you develop a great customer experience strategy, but can teach you best practices to generate top quality reviews to from customers and referral partners.
Here’s What You Can Expect:
- A great experience
- Delivered by competent and friendly professionals
- Providing a smooth process
- Getting you to your loan closing on time
Since 1998, this has been our mission and our promise to you.
Before working with any service provider, it’s a good idea to check out their online reputation … even if that company has been recommended by someone you know.
To see what others are saying about their experience of working with our great team, check out our reviews on sites like Zillow, Google, Facebook, and Yelp. In addition to the countless 5-star reviews, we encourage you to take a look at what people are saying about their experience with the Apex team.
According to Gartner Research, 89% of Companies Now Expect to Compete Mostly on the Basis of Customer Experience
…so why aren’t more companies delivering a better experience? Apex is.
See the related Gartner article HERE
Net Promoter Score® (NPS®)
Apex Home Loans uses the same customer experience measurement question that is used by industry leaders such as: Nordstrom, Starbucks, Virgin Airlines, Apple, and The Ritz Carlton. NPS® measures your likelihood of recommending a company. This is (of course) paramount to any company that is looking to grow its business through positive word-of-mouth.
To discover more about NPS® – Click here
*NPS® (Net Promoter Score®) measures customer willingness to recommend a company
†Source: https://npsbenchmarks.com/ – Updated July 2018